|Home - Dragonball Z Information - The Kamehameha
The kamehameha used to be Master Roshis' trademark move, it took him 50 years to master it! He demonstrated it once to Goku, Goku then tried it and got it right first time! Since Master Roshi dos not fight anymore it is now Gokus' trademark move. Here is a 5 step guide on "how to do a Kamehameha".
1. Have one arm up high and the other arm low, and call
2. Now move the upper arm down and the lower arm up until the two arms
are spread apart. While moving your arms, call out "Me".
3. Straighten your arms and bring them
in front of you.
Place the bottom palm of your hands together, and call out "Ha!"
4. Now bring the arms back to the side of your waist (either left and right is
fine) Leaving the hands opened up and the palms stay touched. Call out "Me!"
5. Power is charged up with within the palm of your hands When it's fully charged, call out "Ha!" and fire it at the opponent.